Here are a few things that I would love for Christmas:
1. Canon EOS Rebel DSLR - Blogging has made me realize how lacking my little Elph camera is. The Elph really is a good camera; it’s small so it’s easy to take places. And it does a great job with outside pics but when it comes to taking photos inside, it’s another story. I’m saving my pennies for a DSLR.
2.Jonathan Adler on Happy Chic Colors - Jonathan Adler is my favorite designer. His style is classic yet quirky. He doesn’t take himself to serious and always infuses a lot of color in the spaces he designs.
3. Container Store Lacquered Boxes - I was so excited to see these lacquered boxes at the Container Store. I would love to have a few orange ones for my studio. They are perfect for hiding ugly things in plain sight.
4. MP3 Alarm Clock Docking Station & Speakers - I don’t have a clock on my bedside table because I use my iPhone as an alarm. This docking station would be perfect for charging my phone and making it look like a clock.
5. Toms Herringbone Fleece Slip-On - Toms are so comfortable. What could make them more comfortable? Fleece! I would love to have a pair of these to use as house shoes.
7. 3D Elephant With Glasses T-Shirt - My great aunt collected elephants, since inheriting her collection and bringing home a variety of elephants from my travels, I have too. I was searching elephants on Etsy one day and came across this T-Shirt. It combines two things I love, elephants and quirky T-Shirts.
8. Lily Mandala - Calla Lilies are my favorite flower. This print would be perfect for my planned gallery wall in the bedroom.
9. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson - As you have probably noticed, I really admire Steve Jobs and his vision. I think I’ve posted a few of his quotes on the site. This book sounds like a fascinating read and for some reason my library doesn’t have it in Kindle version yet.
What are you asking Santa to bring you this year?